Thanks for presenting this opportunity. We appreciate your interest in Nolet Spirits.
Please review the following requirements for event sponsorships/donations:
- A 35 day notice is required to go through the approval process and to obtain the mandatory paperwork.
- No sponsorship fees will be paid. In-kind donations only.
- A legal charity must be involved and the tax ID number provided. As an adult beverage company, we feel it is our responsibility to avoid sponsorship of events that are affiliated with children’s charities or schools.
- All attendees must be 21 years of age or older.
- Prefer to have Nolet Spirits' brands to be the only hosted products for the event.
- If the event is approved, the Sponsorship would include a donation of product only. The event organizer would be responsible for providing items such as bartenders, mixers, garnishes, glassware, tables, etc.
- The Event Organizer must sign a Nolet Spirits Special Event Agreement, provide liability insurance naming Nolet Spirits U.S.A. as an additional insured, and venue/caterer must carry a liquor license (as stated in the contract).
- Due to legalities, you’ll need to request and obtain a General Daily License Permit through the Alcoholic Beverage Control – ABC Form 221 (www.abc.ca.gov) prior to us providing the product for the event. We will need a copy of the General Daily License once obtained. Instructions will be sent upon approval of the event.
If your event fits within this criteria, please complete our Event Sponsorship Request Form for consideration of sponsorship. The review process generally takes 2 weeks.
If you would like to inquire about a Ketel One Vodka Sponsorship, please contact our joint venture partner at the following:
Ketel One Vodka Sponsorships
If you would like to inquire about a Ketel One Botanical Sponsorship, please contact our joint venture partner at the following:
Ketel One Botanical Sponsorships
We look forward to the possibility of working with you on this special event.
Nolet Spirits U.S.A.